Located in Central Florida, Brew Theory offers end-to-end contract brewing with packaging and distribution services. Step into the brewery, taproom, podcast space, or beer lab to fully experience the science of beer in Orlando's first contract brewery.
ADDING TWO NEW LOCATIONS, ONE IN SANFORD FL, AND ONE IN LOWELL MASSACHUSETtS. These locations allow BRew Theory to serve the east side of the Us as a one company solution whether you are a hyperlocal, statewide, or even regional brand looking to maximize your brands growth and logistics.
Michigan entrepreneur turned craft brewery founder. Jeremy Roberts makes it his mission to learn every aspect of brewing and the business of beer. Roberts and partners opened Orange County Brewers in Downtown Orlando in 2017, then expanded the concept to three locations before opening Brew Theory, Orlando’s first contract brewery.
Watch the video to hear more from Jeremy:
Robert Baker, our Head Brewer earns high praise from Orlando locals and industry insiders alike.
He takes a personal approach to contract brewing, with an emphasis on consistent results and fostering the growth of breweries.
- Product development and design
- Heads logistic for raw materials and product orders
- Develops SOP and teaches new brewery technology and techniques
- Trained in lab and quality control
- Graduate of Siebel Institute of Technology
- 17 years Sales & Sales Management experience
- Strengthens and grows distribution relationships
- Continually creating more efficient business processes
- Built out sales incentive models
- Finalized fleet deals for new sales team
- Brought on new reporting and CRM tools for sales team