Pan Handle Florida Sales Rep
Full-time work in the geographical footprint which stretches from the Pan Handle, FL area
Duties & Responsibilities
Job duties include:
- Selling to retail accounts in the on and off premise channels and maintaining relationships with those accounts.
- Executing total market performance of brands by working closely with distributor sales team, district managers and leaders to ensure goals are met.
- Accomplish monthly and trimester sales objectives.
- Identify and target new areas of opportunity within your footprint.
- Responsible for brand execution standards including pricing, warm shelf and cold box placement, draft and package placements, and brand availability and visibility
If you’re hungry to succeed, passionate about craft beer, and want to work for a company possessing limitless potential, this position is for you.
- Associate or Bachelor degree required
- Hunger to win and increase your salary every day w every sales call a must
- Desire to learn the art of selling and account management from seasoned veterans
- 1-2+ years working in the Beverage or CPG industry a plus
- Experience working for or with a brewery/ distributor a plus
- Experience working in a position focused on craft beer a plus
- Experience with VIP sales software and CRM tools is a plus
- Microsoft office
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience but range 35-45k base plus commission and expenses
- Ability to travel throughout Northwest Florida/ Southern AL is required
Please provide a cover letter and three references along with your resume.
* Denotes required field.